This is me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I dump all of my excess thoughts here; Things that, for whatever reason, didn't merit actually being spoken.
This is undistilled cerebral bile, written without much concern for who reads it or what they take away from it.
This isn't for you to read; This is for me to write. Enjoy at your own risk.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Writers Block

So I'm going to quote something.

"I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No... not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that... overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love - like there has never been in a play."

This. I want this -- and I WILL have it all. Not now... not for a while. In time, however, it will all be mine.

Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment