This is me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I dump all of my excess thoughts here; Things that, for whatever reason, didn't merit actually being spoken.
This is undistilled cerebral bile, written without much concern for who reads it or what they take away from it.
This isn't for you to read; This is for me to write. Enjoy at your own risk.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

On Learning Shit

It's one of those nights.

It's fair to say that every life experience carries with it something to be learned. Sometimes those lessons take a few repeats to really sink in. I've spent most of my time over the last few months brooding. Not introspective analysis, not thinking in rational terms, not evaluating why I am where I am right now. Brooding. Letting my knee-jerk emotional reactions fester away at my normally sound logic until I've completely lost touch with who I am.

I'm fucking sick of it.

I need to stop scrutinizing things that have been laid to rest, and just walk away.
I need to stop torturing myself with curiosities and memories.
I need to stop acting like it's any of my business anymore.
I need to stop feeling for a minute and start thinking.
I need to stop being such a martyr about all of this.
I need to stop trying to change overnight.
I need to stop wanting it and her back.
I need to stop wasting my time.
I need to stop trying.
I need to stop.

Because life is TOO. FUCKING. SHORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment