This is me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I dump all of my excess thoughts here; Things that, for whatever reason, didn't merit actually being spoken.
This is undistilled cerebral bile, written without much concern for who reads it or what they take away from it.
This isn't for you to read; This is for me to write. Enjoy at your own risk.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if I'd be capable of completely uprooting my life. I mean selling 90% of my possessions, quitting my job, bidding everyone a fond farewell and moving to a new city or even new country -- and never looking back. Not because I'm unhappy where I am or who I have in my life, but just for the adventure. The sheer thrill of having NO idea what's around the corner. To figure out who I am and just what I want out of the world. I've become so bogged down in planning finances, living situations, over-analyzing relationships... I wonder if throwing myself into that kind of world would help me let shit go.

I've always been a little jealous of people capable of that kind of thing.

...maybe I should consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment