This is me.

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
I dump all of my excess thoughts here; Things that, for whatever reason, didn't merit actually being spoken.
This is undistilled cerebral bile, written without much concern for who reads it or what they take away from it.
This isn't for you to read; This is for me to write. Enjoy at your own risk.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've been thinking on and off about picking up the violin for years. I've always chickened out at the last minute, mostly because I'm afraid it's just one of those passing phases of mine where I really want to learn how to do something but the second I actually start to try, I realize that the time I'd have to put into it is far more than I am capable or willing to. However, the desire has cropped up again in spades recently.

I need to do some research -- I'm sure a beginner violin can't be too expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment